July 16th, 2013
Hi guys! Lots of stuff has been going on over the last couple weeks. I’ve been super focused on churning out updates for the Kickstarter and trying to get press for the game, so I haven’t been able to update much here, but here’s the run down:
- We doubled our funding target with over 1000 backers with about two weeks left in the campaign!
- I released an overview of the key figures in the game, as well as some more teasers on the playable cast. Check them out below!
- I shared an early map of the Kingdom. Things are still a bit sparse, but I’ll be filling it in as the locations get finalized later on in the dev cycle.
- I did a Reddit AMA which got over 750 upvotes and over 280 comments in the thread
- We announced a bunch of stretch goals and already hit the first two (“Mounts and Ships”, “Ports and the Sea”)
- Last but not least, we got Sony’s approval to bring the game to Playstation 4 and Vita!
For the next couple weeks, the Kickstarter (and Facebook / Twitter) will be the best places to get the latest on the project. Once the campaign ends though, I’ll be back here updating regularly. Stay tuned!